The name Satoconor consists of two parts: Sato and Conor. It are incidentally two Latin words. Sato means: Native and origin. Conor means: Company in terms of commercial enterprise. That’s why we got the .com domain name extension in www.satoconor.com/x-index But there is more to say about Sato because it is an acronym that itself is a genuine Latin word as you have seen in the above. SATO = Scientia Araneae Totius Orbis = Latin for: world.wide.web.science = www.science.
The research I did for the last 10 years for the Satoconor Journal of Randomics (which is also an and the main website of mine) has cumulated into this sub website dedicated to the X-INDEX FUND Magazine. Please also check the Archive on the Randomics site, you get the complete historic papers of my research:
• It started in 2002 actually with research on the randomness of the prime numbers
• Later I got even more involved in randomness, encountering Shannon information and mathematical entropy
• Then I invented my own Pseudo Random Number Generator (P-RNG) algorithm and randomness tests
• I was in search of a infinite source of randomness and one of my managers pointed me to the works of Mandelbrot on the stock market and the open access stock quotes from YAHOO Finance. They were daily updated and that was infinite enough for me. This was 5 years ago
• This was all to test my concept that a certain, all ready known formula derived by someone else, was actually the-distribution-of-all-distributions (Omega) that could describe all number collections generated by chaotic systems correctly, like the stock market
• I began to do research on Omega and stock quotes around 2008. One of my hypotheses was that the mathematical entropy (i.e. calculated from the Omega distribution) had a memory effect: Securities with a low entropy tend to do better qua profitability than the ones with a high entropy. This in the past, present and future. [Journal of Randomics Volume 10 (2011)]
NB: This mathematical entropy has no units and can be a positive as well as a negative real number. My intuition tells me that the more negative (lower) this entropy is the more constant changing information about the security has been available and processed by the actually traders and market makers.
So now we are 2012 and I am still doing research on Omega stock quote distribution entropy = X-Index on past, present and future BULL markets and publishing it either in the X-INDEX FUND Magazine when it is for the business world or when it is more scientific in the SATOCONOR Journal of Randomics.